- This week we are drinking...
19 Spices Citadella & Fever Treet Tonic served with orange peel £8.00
- Potted pig with toasted sourdough & pickles £6
- Whole Pigeon with lentils, bacon & green sauce £8
- Rabbit terrine with pickled walnuts & toasted sourdough £6
- Smoked Haddock kedgeree with a poached egg £7
- Fresh Crab on toast £8
- Spicy slow cooked Squid with Chorizo sausage and chick peas £7
- Roasted beetroots and goat's cheese salad (v) £6
- Cod cheeks & cockles on toast £7
- 1/2 Rabbit with chips £16
- Mezze Platter - pea & mint puree, griddled aubergine & courgette, cauliflower couscous, halloumi (v) £12
- Madgetts farm roast duck breast with a confit leg fritter, carrot puree and purple sprouting broccoli £20
- Whole roast Poussin with bread sauce, sprouts & bacon & truffle chips £20
- Moroccan style Welsh lamb rump with cauliflower couscous, courgette and aubergine salad £20
- Slow braised Ox Cheek with mashed potatoes, kale and roast shallots £18
- Free range pork belly with greens, celeriac puree & beetroot crisps £16
- Whole Sea Bass with courgette, leeks, peas & cockle butter £18
- Whole mustard glazed ham hock with coleslaw, cauliflower & new potatoes. (Enough for 2 to share) £18
- Charcoal grilled steaks - 28 day aged Abergavenny beef.
- All steaks served with hand cut Maris piper chips & a choice of béarnaise or green sauce.
- 8oz Flat Iron Steak £16
- 8oz Rib Eye Steak £16
- 10oz Sirloin £22
- 16oz Porterhouse £27
- Chips £3
- Seasonal greens £3
- Welsh rarebit £5
- Poached pear with Amaretto ice cream & toasted almonds £6
- Lemon Posset £6
- Earl Grey Panna Cotta with digestive biscuit £6
- Carrot Cake with stem ginger ice cream £6
- Cheese board - selection of British & French cheeses £9
After dinner drinks
- Bols Genever Gin £4.50
- This is a totally authentic and unique drink that should be tried by anyone with an interest in gin.
- Sipsmith Sloe Gin
- The beautiful Sipsmith gin infused with sloe berries for a perfectly balanced sweetness. Delicious over ice with a slice of lime.
- Cabidos, Petit Manseng, Vin de Pays des Pyrenees-Atlantiques, France (50cl) £20/£4 glass
- A wine with powerful quince and tropical fruit aromas and fresh acidity offsets the sweetness.
- Sauternes, Château Pineau du Rey, Bordeaux, France (37.5cl) £20/£4 glass.
- Intoxicating complex nose of pear, apricot and honey all interwoven on the palate with sweet spice & nutmeg.
- Port, Fonseca Bin 27 £4.50 glass
- Ripe baked plum and prune character with hints of pastry crusts and dried spices, soft tannins and a long, peppery finish.
- Martell VS cognac £3.50
- Armagnac baron de sigognac bas armagnac £7
- Baron de Signognac VS Armagnac £5
- Château Beaulon VSOP 7 year cognac £7
- Hine XO premier cru grande champagne cognac £10
- Selection of single malts - Penderyn, Talisker, Singleton, Glenkinchie, Dalwhinnie all £4.50
- Liquor coffee (J&B Rare, Chateau Beaulon, Kahlua, or Frangelico, honey rum) £5
A discretionary 10% service charge will be added to tables of 5 or more.
Please note that our menu's change daily depending on the fresh, seasonal produce we have available to us therefore a dish that is on our sample menu may not be available on the day of your visit.