- This week we are drinking...
Tanqueray Mallacca gin with Fentimans tonic & wedge of lime £7.50
- Potted pig with toast & pickles £6
- Chicory, apple, walnut & stilton salad (v) £6
- Buffalo mozzarella with char grilled fennel & capers (v) £7
- Duck egg with lardo on toast £7
- Fresh chorizo with char grilled squid & red pepper & rocket salad £8
- Hot smoked salmon, horseradish potato salad & watercress £8
- Cod cheeks & cockles on toast £7
- Whole globe artichoke with garlic butter (v) £6
- Jo's Armenian smoked aubergine salad with cous cous & haloumi (v) £12
- 22oz Hanger steak with watercress & red onion salad, roast garlic puree & chunky chips £25
- Fillet of mullet, samphire, courgette, peas & cockle butter £18
- Whole ham hock with cauliflower, coleslaw & new potatoes (enough for 2 to share) £18
- Madgetts farm roast chicken with peas, bacon & little gem lettuce £16
- Barnsley lamb chop, braised shoulder with, potato cake & green sauce £16
- Madgetts farm duck breast, roast carrot, spinach, duck fat potatoes & confit duck leg fritter £20
- Free range pork belly, spring greens, squash puree, pickled and crisped beets £15
- Charcoal grilled steaks - 28 day aged Abergavenny beef.
- All steaks served with hand cut Maris piper chips & a choice of béarnaise or green sauce.
- 8oz Rib eye £16
- 10oz Sirloin £22
- 16oz Porterhouse £27
- Whole suckling pig (feeds min 8 to 12 people - pre order required) £300
- Chips £3
- Seasonal greens £3
- Welsh rarebit £5
- Eton mess £6
- Chocolate mousse with chantilly cream & fresh strawberries £6
- Elderflower panna cotta with summer berry compote & caraway biscuit £6
- Cinnamon doughnuts with toffee sauce £6
- Cheese board - selection of British & French cheeses £9
After dinner drinks
- Muscat de Rivesaltes, Dom Brial, Languedoc, France (50cl) £20/£5 glass
- A delicate sweet dessert accompaniment; pear, apricot and citrus flavours with a fresh fruit & honey finish.
- Sauternes, Château Pineau du Rey, Bordeaux, France (37.5cl) £30/£5.50 glass
- Intoxicating complex nose of pear, apricot and honey all interwoven on the palate with sweet spice & nutmeg.
- Port, Fonseca Bin 27 £5 glass
- Ripe baked plum and prune character with hints of pastry crusts and dried spices, soft tannins and a long, peppery finish.
- Chateau Beaulon 7 year old cognac £4.50
- Armagnac baron de sigognac bas armagnac £7
- Hine XO premier cru grande champagne cognac £10
- Selection of single malts - Penderyn, Talisker, Singleton, Glenkinchie, Dalwhinnie all £4.50
- Liquor coffee (J&B Rare, Chateau Beaulon, Kahlua, or Frangelico, honey rum) £5
- Espresso £2
- Hot chocolate £2.90
- Selection of coffees or teas £2.90
A discretionary 10% service charge will be added to tables of 6 or more.
Please note that our menu's change daily depending on the fresh, seasonal produce we have available to us therefore a dish that is on our sample menu may not be available on the day of your visit.