- Tonight we’re drinking...
Brecon Reserve gin with orange peel & Fever Tree Tonic £8.00
- Crab on toast £8
- Potted pig with toast and pickles £6
- Grilled sardines with avocado, tomato & chilli £7
- Mexican ranch eggs (v) £7
- Chargrilled salt & pepper squid with aioli & lime £8
- Meatloaf with a fried egg & brown sauce £6
- Char grilled pigeon with poached pear, bacon & walnuts £7
- Cauliflower pakora’s with yoghurt, mint & cucumber £7
- ½ Rabbit & chips £17
- Wild welsh Mullet with samphire, cockles, cherry tomatoes & new potatoes £18
- Porchetta with fennel, carrot & orange £17
- Madgetts farm roast chicken with bacon, mushrooms & truffled mash £16
- 5 spice Madgetts farm duck breast with confit duck leg fritter, carrots, sesame & cabbage £18
- Welsh lamb rump with creamed leeks, braised celery & crispy belly £20
- Flat iron steak with Ox cheek, peppercorn & bone marrow sauce, roast shallots & green beans £17
- Roasted carrot & squash salad with halloumi, orange, natural yoghurt & cumin (v) £13
- Whole mustard glazed ham hock with coleslaw, cauliflower & new potatoes (enough for 2 to share) £18
- Charcoal grilled steaks - 28 day aged Abergavenny beef.
- All steaks served with hand cut Maris piper chips & a choice of béarnaise or green sauce.
- 8oz Rib Eye Steak £16
- 10oz Sirloin £22
- 16oz Porterhouse £27
- Homemade fries £3
- Hand cut chips £3
- Greens £3
- Welsh rarebit £5
- Rum n’ ting £6
- Eccles cake with custard or cheese £6
- Lemon & seed cake with muscovado ice cream £6
- Chocolate & hazelnut brownie with chantilly cream £6
- Brandy & coffee parfait with hazelnut praline £6
- Vanilla poached peach with Bay leaf ice cream & toasted almonds £6
- Cheeseboard & Grahams Vintage Port, Qunita Do Malvedos (37.5.cl) £30
After dinner drinks
- Sipsmith Sloe Gin £5.00
This beautiful Sipsmith gin infused with sloe berries for a perfectly balanced sweetness. Delicious over ice with a slice of lime.
- Beefeater Burrough’s Reserve Oak rested gin £7.00
A gin unlike any other, rested in French oak barrels which used to contain Lillet - the first gin ever to do so. There are notes of citrus and subtle spice.
- Nederburg Winemakers Reserve Noble Late Harvest (37.5cl) £25/4.50 glass
The blend is dominated by Chenin Blanc; there is a small percentage of Muscat de Frontignan. Aromas of honey-comb, pineapple, dried apricots and bursts with rich and lush flavours.
- Cabidos, Petit Manseng, Vin de Pays des Pyrenees-Atlantiques, France (50cl) £20/£4.00 glass
A wine with powerful quince and tropical fruit aromas and fresh acidity offsets the sweetness
- Sauternes, Château Pineau du Rey, Bordeaux, France (37.5cl) £20/£4.00 glass
Intoxicating complex nose of pear, apricot and honey all interwoven on the palate with sweet spice & nutmeg.
- Dow's Fine Tawny Port (75cl) £35/£5.00 glass
Caramel with hazel and roasted chestnut on the nose, the palate is rich with raisins, sultanas and dried apricots. Fruity and dry with good length finish.
- Graham’s Vintage Port, Quinta dos Malvedos 2001 (37.5cl) £25.00
Spicy wine with delicious silky black and forest fruits. Here there are notes of cedar and spice adding complexity to this intense, full wine. The perfect combination to go with our cheese board!
- Selection of liqueur coffees of which: Bushmills, Martell, Kahlua, Frangelico, Amaretto, Baileys £5.00
A discretionary 10% service charge will be added to tables of 5 or more.
Please note that our menu's change daily depending on the fresh, seasonal produce we have available to us therefore a dish that is on our sample menu may not be available on the day of your visit.